Sunday, May 15, 2011

18.

Dear blog,

Well, the time shows 11:47pm on 15 May 2011, and here I am.. Just got back from eating steamboat with my friends, Admund, Caroline, Justin and Jong (I think that was his name.. haha..)
After a time with friends, especially over a nice dinner like that, we should go back home, and feel happy about it right? Well, not me. Something feels wrong tonight and I don't know what..
As I stepped out of Admund's car, and walked into 7-Eleven to buy something to drink, on my way back to Shalom Church, suddenly my heart was not as happy as it should be.. I thought it might be just a mood swing, so I leave it as that. Then I switched on my laptop and as usual, Facebook. As I was going through the comments, status updates and such, that feeling I had just now just returned, even stronger.. Gosh.. I wonder what is wrong.. Well, best thing to do first is talk to the Big Guy.. He understands more.. Then to 'you'.. I really need You and you right now. :'(

peace out and stay awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment