Thursday, June 3, 2010

4.

Dear blog,

dang I'm too sleepy to type alot larr.... waaaa.... Nevermind, I'll just write til where I can type la. hee.

Today was quite funny. I thought my parents pun flight ETA 8.30am. My uncle wanna go pick them so I tell lar ETA 8.30am. So he go at 8.15am. Then around 9.50am I got a call from my dad asking me to check their ticket booking number at his e-mail. Then I was like, "sik patut gik kat Ba'kelalan tok." Tengok2, agik cya! Adoii.. Kecian my uncle wait lama2 at the airport. Hahahahaha. Sorry uncle! Wrong info. =P

Then had another awesome day out with the cousins Clarissa and Robinson. At 1st wanna tengok movie tapi semua masa sik cun. Hee. Then had lunch at Mc.D. Met the old crush, Patrica Ting. =P She bawa me go tengok wayang cause she 'terlebih' beli ticket. Tapi RM9 alu sik jadi me ikut. *sory babe* Then last2 I wented bowling with the cousins.

Then guess who I met there? Another old crush *well not old lar, still crushing. haha* Dianna Jali. Aww. Lama sik jumpa her. Rambut baru sudah orang.. hehehe. Missed you lar. =) And with the old pal, Hosea and his lil brother. Then met with Sobree at Ground Floor. hee. Agak banyak la terjumpa old peeps. Then I realise how much I miss my friends. hee. Miss you people!

O yeah, went to church to practice songs for this Friday's RYM meeting. I'm worship leading. Yeah! haha. And my dad cakap got this one accident near the fly-over and it was bad, like seriously super bad. Got people die I think, he said. o.O

Anyway, thats all for now. Hope later or tomorrow I can write/type better than this lar. hee. ;)

peace out and stay awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment